Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Happpiness (ch.17)

Dear Victor,
  Thank you for reasoning with me and doing this wonderful deed you are planning to commence. I know you do not trust me like I want you to, but I swear to you after my companion is alive and moving, you will forget that I even exist. I'll place her and myself so far away that man kind will never change (At least not by us). For you I will not even destroy animals. Any living thing will be spared in my path, as the same for my soon to be wife. I just can not wait for this glorious moment that she will come to life and join me in my quest to live a free and happy life. She will cleanse my heart and give me much happiness. I will no longer be this hideous monster. In her eyes we are one in the same (Only a different sex). Oh, what an exciting day this happened to be.
                                                                                            Love anew monster
p.s. I give you a thousand thanks! I will be anew soon! : D I could not be happier.

2 comments:

  1. You did a good job in explaining the emotions of the creature, but i think that you should had of kept the same train of thought and format that you had on the earlier posts. You also have to state that the monster in the ending part, because the monster didn't call himself a Frankenstein, in fact he called himself a monster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete